We look forward to caring for your little ones on Christmas Eve while you attend Worship.
Child Care will be available for children ages 2 years and younger as long as space allows with reservations. Make your reservation below for the service you plan to attend.
- Daytime Child Care is available to support the parents of children ages birth through Pre-K4 who attend certain Bible Studies and Ministry Events that occur Tues-Thurs, 9 am-12 pm.
- Evening Child Care is available to support the parents of children ages birth through Kindergarten who attend certain mid-week evening events that occur Wednesdays, 5:45–8:15 pm, or during special events.
- Ministries utilizing Child Care support will inform their participants that it is available.
- Reservations must be made one week in advance.
- There is a two-family minimum for Child Care to open.
- Reservations can be made up to one month before an event.
- Space limitations may cause reservations to close early.
- Late reservations are subject to availability.
- Spots are confirmed once a parent receives a confirmation email from a member of the Ministry Child Care Team.
- Please contact Bess Kruger with any cancellations as soon as you are able.
We do not admit sick children into the room. We want all of our children to remain healthy and happy. If a child, or anyone in their household, has the following symptoms in the past 48 hours, they should not be in a classroom:
- Fever of 100 or higher
- Runny nose (if not clear)
- Acute skin rashes, chickenpox, impetigo, or other contagious skin infection
- Vomiting, nausea
- Repeated diarrhea
- Acute cold, persistent cough, sore throat
- Red, inflamed, or discharging eyes (conjunctivitis – pink eye)
- Head lice, unless treatment has been completed and all nits removed