A Place That Ignites Wonder
Hola, Hello, Bonjour! At the Child Development Center, we believe in providing a structured environment full of nourishment for our children to truly wonder, explore, and experience the world around them.
We are centered on the core components of early childhood education: Cognitive Development, Physical Development, and Social-Emotional Development. We acknowledge that parents are the child's first teacher, and therefore we work alongside parents to help our children meet their developmental milestones. We are joyful and dedicated to creating a bond with you and your family as we navigate your child's early education adventure.
- We offer developmentally appropriate programs and specialized curriculum for infants to preschool-age students.
- Private Child Care Center
- Small classes that provide one on one correspondence
- Every child is seen and heard
- Each class has 2-3 teachers
- Infant–Preschool Program
- Classes are Monday- Friday 8 am–5 pm and operates all year round.
- We meet and execute State Licensing Minimum Standards
- Our Staff is CDA certified
- Innovative teachers
- Center Specials such as: Spanish & French Teaching, Art, Motor Lab and Music Together
- Choice between two calendar options: Church Calendar or School Calendar
School Calendar Tuition
5 day, 8 am-5 pm: $11,340 (Annual), $1,260 (Monthly)
5 day, 8 am-2 pm: $7,560 (Annual), $840 (Monthly)
Church Calendar Tuition
5 day, 8 am-5 pm: $12,222 (Annual), $1,358 (Monthly)
5 day, 8 am-2 pm: $8,148 (Annual), $905 (Monthly)
- To provide the highest educational experience for infants-preschool children within a climate of Christian love and acceptance.
- To recognize that each child is a unique individual
- To work alongside families for the benefit of the child.
- To inspire each child by providing a structured, safe and caring environment.
- To apply an engaging, developmentally appropriate curriculum designed to address the whole child.
View open positions on our careers page.